Category P LED luminaire
Engineered and crafted in Australia, the STREETLED MKII is a high-performance luminaire designed specifically to meet Australian/New Zealand minor road lighting requirements.
The optical system with LED light source is optimised to provide the maximum spacing complying with AS1158-3.1 Category P.
The optical chamber sealed to IP66 ingress protection and the self-cleaning visor minimises light loss due to dirt accumulation, reducing maintenance and resulting in a high energy efficient luminaire.
Perfect for one replacement for legacy fittings including 70W HPS, 80W MV, 32/42W CFL, 2 x 14W T5, 2 x 24W T5.
Toggle latch for tool-less entry for quick access
Semi cut-off self cleaning visor for reduce maintenance. program and allows for a maximum optical performance
As a connected-ready smart luminaire, STREETLED MK II is FutureProof and can easily integrate sensors and control systems, both today or in the future.
The various control options enables you to create environments that work both by day and by night, to minimise light pollution and maximise energy savings, to monitor your lighting scheme and to capture data
Downward facing control base, to protect it from the harsh Australian environment
- High performance street luminaire
- Designed specifically to meet Australian/New Zealand road lighting standards
- The optics and LED light source are optimised to provide the maximum spacings complying with AS1158-3.1 Category P
- Available with self-cleaning Standard or Aeroscreen visor
- The self-cleaning visor minimises light loss due to dirt accumulation, resulting in a highly energy efficient and low maintenance luminaire
- Downward facing PE Cell
- Optical chamber sealed to IP66 ingress protection
- Minimum 70 CRI
- CCT: 4000K and 3000K available
- VEET approved (applies to certain models)
Recommended installation height (m)
Surge protection (kV)
Power consumption (W)
Luminaire efficacy - up to (lm/W)
Colour rendering index (CRI)
Upward Light Output Ratio (ULOR)
Housing and finish
Dimensions and mounting
AxBxC (mm | inch)
Weight (kg | lbs)
The following dimming options are possible for the Sylvania STREETLED MK II outdoor LED luminaire:
- Custom Dimming
- 1 - 10V
- DALI 2
- Remote Management
As an option, the luminaire can be equipped with a 7-pin NEMA and/or Zhaga socket to be connected-ready for your future Smart City requirements.
Contact SCS for all your Smart City solutions