Sylvania AVENUE MK2
Stylish and effective
The AVENUE MK2 is the LED successor to the Sylvania conventional Avenue series.
The Avenue II has been invigorated with state-of-the-art design concepts to provide high quality lighting, substantial reductions in operating costs through reduced energy consumption and fewer maintenance requirements.
The decorative shade made from cast aluminium providing greater durability than its predecessors.
- Leading the way for a more circular economy
- Effortless installation and maintenance
- Prepare for a connected future
Built with recyclable materials and with architecture designed for easy service and refurbishment (tool-free opening, cabling and LED engine removal), this is a role model for a circular economy
Thanks to its design with three separate parts, ensures an easy and fast installation. The access to the internal components is tool-free, facilitating maintenance operations
As a connected-ready smart luminaire, AVENUE MK2 is FutureProofed and can easily integrate sensors and control systems, both today or in the future.
The various control options enables you to create environments that work both by day and by night, to minimise light pollution and maximise energy savings, to monitor your lighting scheme and to capture data
AVENUE MK2 enables you the flexibility with colour, mounting, wattage... to build the luminaire to your specification.
- 14 - 24W system watts
- Integral control gear
- Smart City ready
- Designed specifically to meet Australian/New Zealand Road Lighting Standards, complying with both AS/ NZS 60598.2.3 & AS/NZS TS 1158.6
- Optical chamber sealed to IP66 ingress protection
- IK 08
- Ambient temperature -10°C to +40°C
- Available in Colour Temperature of 4000K, 3000K & 2200K
- -Polyester powdercoat finish in various colours
- -NEMA PE base (7 pin) or ZHAGA or combination of both
- -Side or Top entry
Recommended installation height (m)
Power consumption (W)
Luminaire efficacy - up to (lm/W)
Housing and finish
Dimension and mounting
Dimensions and mounting
AxBxC (mm | inch)
Weight (kg | lbs)
The following dimming options are possible for the Sylvania AVENUE II outdoor LED luminaire:
- Custom Dimming
- 1 - 10V
- DALI 2
- Remote Management
As an option, the luminaire can be equipped with a 7-pin NEMA and/or Zhaga socket to be connected-ready for your future Smart City requirements.
Contact SCS for all your Smart City solutions