NEW GENERATION OF HIGH POWERED LED FLOODLIGHTS
The Sylvania S-LINE floodlight delivers effective and versatile illumination in areas where energy efficiency is a must.
The unique layout of the S-LINE, consisting of one or two 600W modules makes it a suitable solution for high power LED floodlighting for industrial and mining installations.
With an impressive performance of over 130lms/w and a choice of asymmetrical and symmetrical distributions, the Sylvania S-LINE is an excellent choice for floodlighting in harsh and hazardous environments.
Unique single and twin module system with a choice of symmetrical and asymmetrical distributions
Efficacy over 130lm/W and maximum lumen output of 160000lm allows for fewer luminaires on a project
Built for Australian conditions, complete with bird spikes & bird proof conduit
The two module and single module system with a choice of asymmetric and symmetrical optics allows for flexibility in lighting design. A purpose-built floodlight that is compact yet high-performance
- Energy efficient, high performance LED floodlight
- High lumen efficacy over 130lms/w
- High grade PMMA lens material designed for durability and efficacy
- Choice of four asymmetrical and five symmetrical beam distributions
- Remote 240V and 415V DALI control gear, plus 240V and 415V Hybrid Gear for twin module.
- Single module floodlight available with remote or Integral Drivers.
- Die-cast aluminium body, UV stabilized powder coated for durability
- Fitted with heavy duty trunnion suitable for under and over slinging
- Complete with bird spikes & bird proof conduit
Recommended installation height (m)
Power factor (at full load)
Surge protection (kV)
Power consumption (W)
LED colour temperature
Colour rendering index (CRI)
Housing and finish
Dimensions and mounting
AxBxC (mm | inch)
Weight (kg | lbs)
Extreme hybrid control gear
- IP20 and IP65 models available
- 240V and 415V options
- Optional accessory offering 50% dimming
Electronic control gear
- 4xIP67 electronic drivers on IP20 gear tray, operating 4 LED modules
- Available in 240V and 415V, 0-10V and DALI. 415V DALI (no Feedback)