RAPTOR 3 600W
Shaping the future of sports floodlighting
The ultimate Aussie-engineered sports floodlight is a high-performing floodlight with leading optical control and innovative design. RAPTOR 3 will provide better spill control and less windage for sports venues as well as other large areas. With razor-sharp reflector systems and asymmetric distribution – four new beam options, the RAPTOR 3 is born to perform.
Its versatile mounting system, with its heavy-duty trunnion arm, RAPTOR 3 is compatible with under and over-slung mounting arrangements.
RAPTOR 3 has cutting-edge technology to offer uniformity and visual comfort for players, spectators, and neighbours (low glare and minimised light spill). RAPTOR 3 is fully compatible with Schréder ITERRA Sports Control System.
Increased lumen output and lower system wattage, resulting in reduced energy costs and improved sustainability
Allows for over and under-slinging on the pole cross arm and rotation around the fitting to assist in precision aiming
Manufactured from Die Cast LM6 aluminium frame and heat sink with 316 stainless steel fixings. All exposed cabling is protected by stainless steel conduit. Resulting in IP66 and IK06 protection
New and improved optical reflector system. Provides excellent control of glare and spill light for the stringent AS4282 requirements
- Designed in Australia for Australian and New Zealand conditions
- High lumen efficacy over 120lms/w
- Precision reflector systems, designed to control spill light
- Asymmetric distribution, with three beam options
- Available in CCT 5700K & 4000K CRI 70
- Integral driver assembly 240V and 415V DALI
- Die-cast aluminium body, UV stabilized powder coated for durability
- Colour: black heatsink with grey frame
- Optimal reliability with 5 year warranty
- All exposed cabling has bird proof conduit
- Supplied with bird spikes