THE BENCHMARK IN SPORTS FLOODLIGHTING
Bringing together performance, optical control, and innovative design, the new RAPTOR 2 from Sylvania Schréder provides better spill control, less windage, and increased performance resulting in fewer luminaire requirements.
Raptor’s design minimizes pole loading and reduces overall project costs due to low windage of 0.17m2 at 13 deg tilt
New and improved optical reflector system. Provides excellent control of glare and spill light for the stringent AS4282 requirements.
Precise aiming with protractor and locking device. Also allows for over and under-slinging on the pole cross arm and rotation around the fitting to assist in precision aiming.
Manufactured from Die Cast LM6 aluminium frame and heat sink with 316 stainless steel fixings. All exposed cabling is protected by stainless steel conduit. Resulting in IP66 and IK06 protection.
- Designed in Australia for Australian and New Zealand conditions
- High lumen efficacy over 125lms/w
- Precision reflector systems, designed to control spill light
- Asymmetric distribution, with three beam options
- Available in CCT 5700K & 4000K CRI 70
- Remote driver assembly, 240V and 415v. 0-10V, DALI and new Hybrid Control Gear
- Die-cast aluminium body, UV stabilized powder coated for durability
- Colour: black heatsink with grey frame
- Optimal reliability with 5 year warranty
- All exposed cabling has bird proof conduit
- Supplied with bird spikes
Recommended installation height (m)
Power factor (at full load)
Surge protection (kV)
Power consumption (W)
Colour rendering index (CRI)
Housing and finish
Dimensions and mounting
AxBxC (mm | inch)
Weight (kg | lbs)
Extreme hybrid control gear
- IP20 and IP65 models available
- 240V and 415V options
- Optional accessory offering 50% dimming
Electronic control gear
- 4xIP67 electronic drivers on IP20 gear tray, operating 4 LED modules
- Available in 240V and 415V, 0-10V and DALI. 415V DALI (no Feedback)