Illumination for a wide range of floodlighting applications
NEW GENERATION OF HIGH POWERED LED FLOODLIGHTS
The Sylvania Schréder BRITELINE LED floodlight delivers effective and versatile illumination in areas where energy efficiency is a must.
The unique layout of the BRITELINE LED, consisting of two modules makes it a suitable retrofit solution for existing HID installations.
With an impressive performance of over 150lms/w and a choice of four asymmetrical distributions and hoods for AS/NZS4282 compliance, the BRITELINE LED is an excellent choice for local sporting clubs, councils, and end-users.
Built for Australian conditions, complete with bird proof conduit
High grade PMMA lens material designed for durability and efficacy
Option of hood for glare and spill control
Built-in protractor to achieve accurate aiming
- Energy efficient, high performance LED floodlight
- High lumen efficacy over 150lms/w
- High grade PMMA lens material designed for durability and efficacy
- Choice of four asymmetrical beam distributions
- Option of hood for glare and spill control
- Driver is Electronic 1.26KW 240 – 400Vac, DALI 2. Can be mounted up to 200m from Floodlight or on trunnion arm with bracket mounting system.
- Suitable for the Schréder ITERRA sports lighting control system
- Die-cast LM6 aluminium body, UV stabilized powder coated for durability
- Fitted with heavy duty galvanized trunnion suitable for under and over slinging
Recommended installation height (m)
Surge protection (kV)
Associated control system(s)
Power consumption (W)
LED colour temperature
Colour rendering index (CRI)
Housing and finish
Dimensions and mounting
AxBxC (mm | inch)
Weight (kg | lbs)
BRITELINE LED utilises a choice of Driver technology to maximise the efficiency of the floodlight. The electronic driver is a DALI 2 system with 220V-400VAC in the one drive.
BRITELINE LED floodlight offers control/dimming options. DALI-2 is the latest version of the DALI protocol working with the Schréder ITERRA App. It supports control devices such as application controllers and input devices (e.g. sensors) and guarantees interoperability between products from different vendors.
Accessories and versions
Electronic driver bracket set to mount Electronic driver on trunnion